Terms and condition
- By purchasing a Treasure Hunt from Anglesey Treasures, registering for and/or participating in an Anglesey Treasures treasure hunt in any way, you acknowledge that you have fully read, understood, covenant and agree that you have sole responsibility for your safety and the safety of your family.
- By registering for and/or participating in any Anglesey Treasures treasure hunt, you and your teammate(s), friends, those you’re participating and/or travelling with, etc. (hereafter ‘teammate(s)’) hold harmless Anglesey Treasures and its owners and employees and any related and affiliated entities, successors, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, employees, partners, and sponsors. Meaning, you agree to not sue or make any legal claims against the Anglesey Treasures or any of their related and affiliated entities, successors, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, employees, partners or sponsors (collectively hereafter “Released Parties” or “Releasees”) for any expenses, damages, injuries, or losses from participating in an Anglesey Treasures treasure hunt. You also acknowledge and agree to follow all of the rules of the hunt and local laws.
- All groups must have a responsible adult over the age of 18 years who takes full responsibility for all those in their group.
- Participate at your own risk.
- You agree to: Be smart. Be safe. Be courteous.
- You agree to: Use caution and discretion and obey all local laws at all times.
- You understand and agree that no refunds will be given for any reason, including, but not limited to: weather, travel delays, acts of God, natural disasters, etc. You also understand and agree that events and itineraries are subject to change and no refunds will be given.
- You understand and agree that: By registering for and/or participating in Anglesey Treasures treasure hunt, you and your teammate(s) assume all liability and responsibility for your actions and safety. The Released Parties assume no liability or responsibility for your actions nor safety, nor the actions and safety of your teammates, nor anyone affected by your or your teammates actions.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Anglesey Treasures treasure hunt related events and/or activities (the “Event”), by registering for and/or participating in Adventure Hunt, I acknowledge, covenant and agree that:
- Failure to take care increases the risk of injury, illness–including that of COVID-19 and any others, disability and/or death from the activities involved in the treasure hunt (hereafter referred to as hunt or hunts) is at your own risk including, but not limited to the following: (i) sprains; (ii) strains; (iii) fractures; (iv) burns, cuts and tears; (v) bruises; (vi) heat and cold injuries; (vii) various water-related injuries, including but not limited to drowning; (viii) over-use syndrome; (ix) accidents and/or injuries involving vehicles; (x) animal and/or insect bites and or/stings; (xi) contact with poisonous plants; (xii) accidents and/or injury involving, but not limited to falling, slipping, sliding, running, travel by boat, truck car or other convenience; (xiii) heart attack; (xiv) potential for permanent paralysis and/or death; (xv) illness; (xvi) those risks created by other Event participants; (xvii) I understand that failing to take care could result in the the hunt activities being dangerous and could cause bodily harm, illness, injury, or death to myself and/or others and that I am not in any way required to participate, but am choosing to of my own free will; (xviii) those risks due to defects or conditions of or at the hunt. While particular rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce these risks, the risk of death, illness–including that of COVID-19 and others, disability or injury does exist.
- AFTER OPPORTUNITY TO FULLY INFORM MYSELF ABOUT THE EVENT, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, and assume full responsibility and all risks of all nature for my participation in the Event;
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and/or next of kin, forever WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE the Released Parties, and their officers, directors, members, managers, representatives, officials, principals, owners, licensees, franchisees, agents, affiliates and/or employees, subsidiaries and/or assigns, as well as their independent contractors, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, volunteers and if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the hunts (collectively “Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, ILLNESS, INCAPACITY, DAMAGES, EXPENSES, DEATH, and/or loss or damage to person or property incurred by me in connection with participation in the Event. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Releasees from any loss, liability, cost, claim or damages arising from my participation in or association with the hunt.
- I attest and verify that I am over 18 years of age, am free from all illnesses, injuries and defects that could interfere with my safe participation in the hunt and that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in all activities associated with the hunt. My participation in the tour is entirely voluntary. I understand and agree that children under the age of 18 must be supervised by me at all times.
- I consent to administration of first aid and other medical treatment and transportation in the event of any injury or illness and hereby release and indemnify Releasees from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment. This release extends to any liability arising out of, or in any way connected with the medical treatment and/or transportation.
- I have read, understand and agree to obey all Rules and understand and agree that by breaking any of the Rules I may be putting myself and/or others at risk of accident, injury, damages, loss of enjoyment, or even death and I take full and complete responsibility for my actions.
- I understand and agree that this is a complete RELEASE and DISCHARGE of all claims and rights I may have against the Releasees associated with this hunts and that no action will be taken by or on behalf of me with respect to any such rights. I understand that this release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, executors, successors, and assigns.
- I understand and acknowledge that participation in the hunts are strictly personal and registration cannot be transferred. Participation in the tours will be deemed full agreement to each and every term of this waiver of liability and release.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION AND WARNING OF RISK AGREEMENT, I DO FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
- I am at least 18 years old.
If you are not happy with your treasure hunt and wish to request a refund please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you in any way that we can.